Setting up monkeyVPN access under Windows Vista is simple. The following instructions go step-by-step through the creation process.
1. Choose Start > Connect To.
2. Click "Set up a connection or network".
The “Set up a connection or a network” window will now be displayed.
3. You will want to click on "Connect to a workplace".
4. Then click "Next" in the lower right hand section of the window.
You will now be asked how you want to connect.
5. Click "Use my Internet connection (VPN)"
That will bring up the following screen in which you can type in the IP address of the VPN and what you want to name the connection.
6. In the Internet address: field type "us.monkeyvpn.com" (without the quotes)
7. In the Destination name: field, you will want to type in what you want to call the network. A good name for this is "monkeyVPN".
8. Click Next.
Next what will come up is an area for you to type in your monkeyVPN username and password.
9. Type in your monkeyVPN username and your password.
10. Check the Remember this password box.
11. Click connect.
The VPN will now connect and this screen should be shown.
13. Click on Work. And the following screen will come up.
To disconnect from a VPN connection, right-click the icon for the connection (click on the network icon on the right hand of your taskbar to find the connection), and then click “Disconnect”